Tuesday, August 08, 2006

We've got a Producer!

On Thursday July 27, 2006 I met with Producer Brunella Battista at her "db Digital TV" office, and discussed the "Becoming Magnum" Project with her. She loved the concept, and she agreed to come on board. She has imposed some deadlines for things to be done. We have to get the Business Plan completed by August 15th.

Brunella is working on the Budget, and I'm working on putting together Sponsorship Packages, so we can hopefully attract Sponsorship from Personal Trainers, Acting Coaches, Fitness Equipment (Mountain Bike, Rollerblades, etc.)

I've also been working on finalizing the ONE SHEET, which will be submitted to Executive Producers, which sums up the Project in a single page. And I'm working on finishing my Bio.

Niti Maini, my Publicist is helping me put the final touches on the Sponsorship Packages, and she is also taking my Bio, and writing an Editiorial which we will use to send to Local Papers and TV and Radio Stations to book Interviews to get the word about "Becoming Magnum" out there, so we can start attracting more local attention.

Mike.

No comments: