Thursday, November 26, 2009

Website Re-Design




I have finally found myself a Web Designer to help me revamp my http://www.becomingmagnum.tv/ Website, which was originally intended to simply allow people to view my Trailer.
My Web Designer is also a Graphic Artist who has updated/improved my original picture design that took me forever to figure out how to do on my own with Adobe Photoshop.
His pictures blow me away. It's going to be really tough to figure out which picture to go with. The picture with the original Ferrari 308 GT from the TV Series looks great, and definitely lets you know at one glance what it's about.
Though I also like the newer, modern F360 Spyder.
I think I'm going to have to hold a Poll or something and have others Vote on their favorite design to help me figure out which one to go with.
I look forward to seeing the new design of the Website in the next few days.
I am incredibly grateful for all of the talented and gifted and amazing people I've had the pleasure of meeting and working with on this journey so far.
Dale's design's are definitely helping me to really get a sense of BECOMING MAGNUM beginning to move forward.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Mike.

No comments: