Monday, April 26, 2010

Production on Video Blogs has begun...

Hi everyone,

I picked up a FLIP Ultra HD Camcorder on Friday that basically fits into my pocket. My D.O.P. Jeremy Maeers and I went out and got some footage at The Outdoor Adventure & Travel Show.

My doctor says that the best way for me to start doing cardio right now, because of my knee, is to bike ride and swim.

I went down to The Outdoor Adventure & Travel Show looking to make contact with a Mountain Bike Manufacturer and share BECOMING MAGNUM with them in a hope to find a possible SPONSOR.

I met some great people, and made a few key contacts for something exciting that I'm planning, but unfortunately I didn't meet any Mountain Bike Manufacturer's.

Jeremy and I had a pre-production meeting to discuss what and how to shoot the next few Video Blogs. Once they've been shot, I will begin editing them on my laptop, and then get them posted to the Website and/or Blog.

I've also just finished the Pre-Edit for my Editor, Diane Fraser, on the footage that CTV paid for last year, for the 1st Episode. I will be dropping that off to her tonight, and then she can begin weaving her magic.

Stay tuned,

Mike

No comments: