Tuesday, July 11, 2006

BECOMING MAGNUM TRAILER is 90% Complete

I finished the Final Stages of my New Trailer. Once I finished cutting it together, I realized that I should probably move some pictures from the front into the middle. Then, after I get a shot of me in the 2000 Ferrari 360 Spider, I'm going to pull out a shot of me at the end, and replace it with the shot of me in the Ferrari.

Next, I have to work on putting together a One Sheet, and a Small Business Plan so I can try and get SPONSORSHIP and/or FUNDING for the BECOMING MAGNUM Project. That's what I'm going to be doing for the rest of the week.

This morning, I'm going to go to KINKO'S/FEDEX to see if they can Print up some DVD Labels for me using the STOP BEN AFFLECK FROM BECOMING MAGNUM Design I came up with. Then I'm off to pick up the first STOP BEN AFFLECK FROM BECOMING MAGNUM T-Shirt.

After that, it's off to see DARRIN MAHARAJ before he leaves for Toronto tomorrow, so I can show him the TRAILER, and give him a copy to take with him.

I'm excited to see if and how he'll be willing to help me out.

Mike
a.k.a. SULLIVAN MAGNUM

No comments: