Thursday, July 13, 2006

Meeting with a Producer. . .

On Friday, July 14, 2006 I have a Meeting with a Producer to discuss my BECOMING MAGNUM Project. Of course, I'm going to be bringing the New Trailer with me.

I'm curious to see what this Producer has to say about my Pitching myself to TOM SELLECK for the upcoming MAGNUM P.I. MOVIE.

As it has been reported, TOM SELLECK is out, and BEN AFFLECK is being considered for the role of THOMAS MAGNUM. But where there's a will there's a way. . .hopefully.

I'm going to see what she thinks about me Mailing off a Copy of the BECOMING MAGNUM DVD TRAILER to TOM SELLECK'S AGENT, and his PRODUCER PARTNER, MICHAEL BRANDMAN over at BRANDMAN PRODUCTIONS.

In regards to the FERRARI SHOT for the TRAILER. . .unfortunately I'm not going to be able to use the 2000 Ferrari 360 Spider like I wanted to. . .yet. I am able to get a shot of me in the Ferrari, however, it is the wrong color, so I'm going to have to wait about a month to get the right one. Here's a picture of the FERRARI that I intend to use in the BECOMING MAGNUM TRAILER. Enjoy!

Mike.

No comments: