Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Rollercoaster Ride Continues...

I have just recently signed up for a FREE TRIAL with Typepad for a Blog. The reason for doing this is because I would like to be able to seamlessly sync up my Blog with Twitter, and Facebook so that I don't have to re-post anywhere else.

Also because Typepad claims that I can easily add Video's onto my Blog, and build Web Pages/Website around my Blog which is what I'm currently looking at doing since money has been very tight, and I don't have any extra money at the moment to get my Website: www.becomingmagnum.tv revamped.

I plan on blogging on a daily basis to update what I'm doing as I begin production on my "Real Time" Reality Documentary, "BECOMING MAGNUM."

Here are some updates over the past year.

1) I got Ken Craw (Producer/Writer) and Michael Hamilton (Director) to come on board and help me produce "Becoming Magnum."

2) Within 2 weeks of them coming on board, they got me a Development Deal with CTV.

3) It took 9 months for us to get the Development Funding.

4) We shot 2 Days of Footage with CTV's money.

5) Because of the Recession, CTV decided to no longer do "1 Off Documentary's" and so they pulled out.

6) This now means that I own 100% of the Footage that CTV paid for.

7) In June of 2009 I met Darren Jacklin (The Mega Manifestor) and he introduced me to Gary Goldstein (Producer of PRETTY WOMAN.)

8) In August of 2009 - both Ken Craw and Michael Hamilton pulled out - because they are experienced in creating content for TV, and I've decided to broadcast "Becoming Magnum" Online.

9) I am currently learning what I can about Online/Internet Marketing via Frank Kern, as well as I just signed up for an Account with AWeber to help me start building up a Database.

10) I forgot to mention that I injured my Left Knee during an Acting Class at the Actor's Foundry in November of 2008, and again in May of 2009.

11) My current status: Weight: Approx. 402 lbs. Injured Left Knee. Money: Currently earning under $2K/Month. No money to revamp Website at the moment. No Money for Production at the moment.

12) I am going to be blogging daily, updating activitiy and meals on Twitter, and creating Video Blogs with my Sony DVD Camcorder and then uploading them onto either YouTube or my Blog and/or Website down the road.

13) I am working on getting Gary Goldstein to Mentor me through his "Hollywood Insider" Mentoring Program to get in touch with both Tom Selleck and Brian Grazer in my attempt to get myself cast as "Thomas Magnum," in the upcoming "Magnum, P.I." Movie.

That's it for now,

Mike.

No comments: