Friday, October 09, 2009

Step #1: Creating my Visual Goal



If you're anything at all like me, and you've gone through the whole Yo-Yo Dieting/Weight loss routine, I'm sure you've heard of the importance of creating your VISUAL GOAL for yourself. On THE BIGGEST LOSER and Tommy Europe's THE LAST 10 POUNDS BOOTCAMP they usually have the Contestants pick out a Goal Wardrobe to fit into and wear.

I've decided to create my GOAL PHYSIQUE - using Photoshop to help me create my Visual Goal. I've taken a picture of myself from a few years ago when I was lighter, and in better shape, and "Cut my Head off," and then re-attached it onto the BODY of someone who has a similar build to what I'd like to achieve.

I've taken a picture of WWE's RANDY ORTON, and replaced his head with my own. So I now have a physical representation of what I am working towards. I've printed up some copies of the new Goal Physique and taped it up in my bedroom. I've also taken a picture of it with my Cell phone, and I've made it my Wallpaper on my Cell phone. Now, whenever I am tempted to make a decision that takes me away from my Goal, all I have to do is flip my phone open, SEE my Goal, and then make the decision to either move towards my goal, or away from it.

It's time for me to start making better decisions that move me in the direction of my goals, instead of away from them. I realized that I am the one who has the power to either keep me stuck where I am, or to start moving towards my goals. It is time to start moving forward, and getting myself unstuck.

I am worth it, and I deserve to be happy. It won't be easy, but it's time to start making certain sacrifices now in order to achieve my goals.

See you at the top.


Mike.

No comments: