Saturday, January 16, 2010

2010 - New Years Goal - Achieve 12 MEGA Goals!!

My life has really begun to change and move forward ever since meeting Darren Jacklin (The Mega Manifestor) and I owe it all to my friend Lara Solara. She provided me with a FREE TICKET to attend InvestFest 2009 where I met Odin Zavier, Thane Lanz, Darren Jacklin, Brad King, Mari Smith, Gary Goldstein, Bill Walsh, Ed Mercer, and so many other great people.

I got to hang out and spend a lot of time with Darren during the summer months, and he has given me a lot of great advice.

In order to Manifest what you want, you have to take daily, committed, and consistent action. It's amazing how incredibly difficult it was to initially commit myself to listening to Holosync CD's followed by John Kehoe's "MIND POWERS" CD's. I am closing in on 120 Days of consistent daily listening.

My Negative Mind Chatter has pretty much ceased, and I'm 100% committed and focused on achieving my Goals.

SO WHAT ARE MY 12 MEGA GOALS FOR 2010?

I've decided to commit myself to achieving 12 MEGA GOALS (1 per month) for 2010.

1) JANUARY: Throw a "Masquerade Party" Fundraiser to create awareness of BECOMING MAGNUM, to promote it, and to raise $5, 312.76 so that we can go into Production during the 2010 Winter Olympics.

2) FEBRUARY: Begin Production on BECOMING MAGNUM and start filming at the 2 different clubs where I currently work as a Bouncer. We can promote BECOMING MAGNUM to the world while they are in town, and start generating a lot of BUZZ about the Project.

And to launch my environmentally friendly SECRET PROJECT during the Olympics (and get my COLOSSAL Entertainment & Marketing Group - My Business up and running.)

3) MARCH: Film a Viral Video for BECOMING MAGNUM. Get locations like: CASA MIA (An Estate in Vancouver, that we can use as ROBIN MASTER'S Estate), that has me pull up in a Red Ferrari working on a Case/File.

Finally go to Hawaii for my 1st time!

I've only just begun working out what my MEGA GOALS will be for every month, and they all fit together in the process of helping me transform my life on every life: Health & Fitness, Careeer, Money, Relationship, Family, Travel, etc.

Some Months I may have more than 1 Goal I'm working towards accomplishing, but the KEY INGREDIENT is that I have at least 1 MEGA GOAL to accomplish every month, which will have me taking Constant Action every day throughout the year.

GOAL #1: MASQUERADE PARTY

I was on a Teleconference Call with Gary Goldstein on Thursday Night as part of his "Hollywood Confidential" Monthly Mentoring Course where he gave me some great advice about contacting Tom Selleck - which I will be doing this week.

(I was driving and on my way to work, so I wasn't able to write down exactly everything that Gary suggested, so I'm waiting until the Recording of the Call is posted on the Members Website, so that I can listen, take notes, and then take immediate action.)

  • The Party is in 11 Days, and I have to secure my Big Value/Draw for the Party
  • Finish putting my team together to help me put this Party together
  • I have to get my Editor to help me put together some footage that we shot back in April using CTV's Development Funding Money
  • I have to secure a DJ
  • I'd like to ideally land a Sponsor or two
  • I have to get help putting together an Email Campaign
  • Get my Website moved from my Webdesigners Site to my Website so that I can start Promoting the Event
  • Set up a Facebook Page for the EVENT.
  • Invite some Big Names in the Independent Filmmaking World such as Arin Crumley, Robert Greenwald, Lance Weiler, Oren Peli (Paranormal Activity)
  • Contact Owle Bubo about Sponsorship for the Event
  • Contact Tom Selleck
  • Find a Sponsor to provide a Hawaiian Vacation for the Party
  • Contact Local Media and invite them to the Party
  • Contact TV & Film people that I've worked with over the years, and invite them to the Party, and get them to help me promote the Party and the "Reality" Web Series
  • Put together some Music for the Footage I want to show at the Party
  • Sell Tickets/Raise Money
  • Contact a Film/TV Catering Company to find out if it would be possible to have them Cater our Event and have them sell their Food at the Event.
  • Contact some Bands about having them Play at a Benefit Concert followed by the Masquerade After Party
  • And so much more...

In fact, it's time to get back at it.

2010 has started off with a bang, and I'm taking Action every single day. Thank God for Mentors and people I can turn to for advice.

All the Best,

Mike.

2 comments:

'peeps said...

Let me get this straight... You're doing your own 'reality film' about you and your buddies trying to get cast in the upcoming Magnum PI movie.... Is that right?

Unknown said...

Online Tips for Education

There are a variety of online degrees that you can earn, no matter what your field of interest or experience. Some examples are: accounting, health, technology, psychology and business administration. A lot of the time when you are pursuing online degrees while employed in a related career, employers may give you tuition assistance. Look into opportunities like this at your place of employment. With additional education and an online degree you can be proud of, you may even find yourself climbing higher on the corporate ladder with a raise or promotion…………

online masters program