Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Advice from Don Cheadle...about tenacity.

Don Cheadle gives advice to an Acting Student about what it takes to go after an Acting Career...


...and the importance of doing your own thing, which best markets yourself, which is exactly what I'm doing with BECOMING MAGNUM.

We are getting so close to having everything done. Diane is putting the finishing touches on the New Promo Trailer, and for the 1st Episode. I'm meeting up with her on Thursday to see the Final Cut of the Promo Trailer and hopefully of the 1st Episode.

I'm then going to be taking the footage over to Bloody Bob's for him to watch and get a sense for what kind of Music is needed.

This week: I've got to listen to Tom Selleck speak in scenes from MAGNUM P.I. so I can get a sense of how he talks, and start working on learning how to sound similar to him for narrating for the 1st Episode of BECOMING MAGNUM.

I've also got to finish working on my Pitch, and re-listen to all of Gary Goldstein's "Scaling The Great Wall Of Hollywood," mp3's from the course that I took with him.

I've also got to go over my Internet Marketing for Filmmaker's materials.

Once the Promo Trailer is ready, I will be emailing the link to specific people that I've met in the Film Industry and have them Test Screen the Trailer for me, and share their reactions and comments and feedback.

Then I will send them a link to checkout the 1st Webisode of BECOMING MAGNUM, and again get their reactions and feedback.

A few more steps forward,

Mike

Mike

No comments: