Monday, May 10, 2010

Funding Resources for Filmmakers...

I received an email from www.documentaryhowto.com as part of their DocuMentors Series about a FREE TELESEMINAR this Thursday night as part of their DOC TALKS session.

Go to www.documentaryhowto.com and click on FREE TELESEMINAR)

DOC TALKS this Thursday May 13th will give you the inside scoop on securing ITVS LINCS Funding.


I signed up and I'm looking forward to getting some great information about securing ITVS LINCS Funding.


I also went to the ITVS.org Website and downloaded a very informative PDF which I'm going to use as a reference source for my Pitch to Investors, Tom Selleck, and Brian Grazer when the time comes.


http://itvs.org/funding/resources/digital-survey-2009

I've also just finished writing out the Paper Edit for my PROMO/TEASER Trailer that I'm going to use to Promote BECOMING MAGNUM with, and use it to attract some more money from Investors so that I can get down to the 2010 Produced By Conference. I will also be sending the PROMO/TEASER Trailer to Tom Selleck once we've got it cut together.

All the best,

Mike.

No comments: